Partnerships Manager (Mass Market Programmes)
Salary: £31,000 - £35,000 DoE
Location: Negotiable, with weekly attendance in Head Office (Milton Keynes) required
Reporting to the Head of Mass Participation, the post holder will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with over 30 partners and identifying new partnership opportunities. They must have a firm understanding of the types of partners we work with and adopt a partner-centric approach, recognising how table tennis can deliver a range of outcomes for them. Regular face-to-face, phone and email contact is required with partners to help support and advise on the development of their projects and, to ensure long term sustainability.
• Manage, strengthen and maintain relationships with Mass Market Lead Partners, including providing support with planning and delivering projects and monitoring and reviewing these • Support partners to deliver our projects to a larger and wider audience, driving developments to our products to enable this
• Actively seek to expand our partner network, identifying new partnership opportunities and increasing the scope and scale of our work
• Plan and manage the distribution of funds to relevant partners, seeking to secure match and additional external funding support wherever possible
• Ensure Sport England targets are met for ‘one-off’ participation and behavioural change
• Support the Head of Participation to evolve and deliver the Mass Market strategy
• Support the growth and development of all Mass Market programmes, expanding and enhancing this portfolio and linking this work with other areas of the Mass Market Strategy
• Support the development and implementation of The Hub across all Mass Market Programmes
• Act as an ambassador and advocate for Table Tennis England • Undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the department and Table Tennis England
Person Specification/Key Skills
• A relevant Undergraduate Degree
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs including grades A* to C in English and Maths Previous Experience
• At least 2 years experience of managing a large network of partnerships and relationships
• At least 2 years experience of managing, coordinating and implementing large scale national programmes or projects
• Experience of working in the public sector and/or with public sector/charity partners
• Experience of planning, delivering, monitoring and reviewing projects • Experience of planning and managing large budgets
Personal Attributes and Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong and trusted relationships and clearly and concisely communicate, considering the needs of the audience
• An interest in and knowledge of physical activity and/or table tennis in a social and recreational setting
• IT literate, able to use the basic tools in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• A track record of achieving targets and outcomes
• A team player, able to work effectively across all parts of the organisation and with external partners to achieve goals
• A high level of planning, prioritising and organising skill
• A high level of energy and drive to follow through on plans and projects
• The ability to travel to partner meetings across England
• Willing to work occasional extended hours and unsociable hours, including evenings and weekends
• A commitment to equality and diversity Table Tennis England is an equal opportunities employer.
A copy of the policy can be found on the website. Table Tennis England is committed to the best standards of care of children and as such this role may require a satisfactory DBS check. A copy of the Table Tennis England Child Protection Policy can be found on the website.
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Keely Armitt, Head of Mass Market on email@example.com or 07858 582641.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your experiences, why you would like to do the role and why you are a strong candidate to HR@tabletennisengland.co.uk on or before the closing date Monday 25 February 2019 at 9am.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 4 March 2019