Social Media Volunteer
Location: Liverpool Aquatics Centre, 85 Wellington Road, Liverpool, L15 4LE
- Saturday 13 April 2019; 7.30 am – 8.00 pm (timing to be confirmed)
- Sunday 14 April 2019; 7.30 am – 8.00 pm (timing to be confirmed)
As part of our delivery team, we are seeking an enthusiastic volunteer to support the production of social media content by:-
- Create and post to the Swim England social media accounts using images from the event
- Collect quotes and interview footage from winners to support the production of reports by the Swim England Communications Editor.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who has experience in producing social media content and reporting on events and has a keen eye for detail.
Who are we looking for?
You must have a sound knowledge of social media and the confidence to interview athletes and write up their quotes with accurate detailing. A knowledge of Water Polo is desirable but not essential. An enthusiastic individual, you will be able to communicate effectively on social media.
Ideally you will be local to the area to reduce travel commitments and to be able to attend the venue on 13 and 14 April.
What can you expect from us?
The day is long but you will be well looked after. The successful application will be supported with reasonable travel expenses as well as food and drink during the day.
All equipment needed is supplied.
How to apply?
It’s all about your ability to commentate so:-
- Please complete the Personal Details form
Applications submitted with be reviewed by Ian Whadcoat, communications editor, who will make recommendations to the Meet Directors.
Closing date for applications is 28 March 2019