Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Main purpose of the Job:
- To support the Workforce Team with co-ordinating the workforce packages and services, in line with best practice, agreed processes and deadlines
- To support the Competitions Team with provision of effective administrative and good quality customer service support
- To support the BWL customers and members with enquiries and queries to ensure a high-quality experience and act as a first point of contact
- To co-ordinate the workforce packages and services, including booking of courses, venues, liaising with external workforce, processing bookings and membership processing.
- Maximise data collection and maintaining correct documentation for attendance.
- Increase and improve the current opportunity to attend by increasing the number of courses and venues
- To provide support to the competitions team including updating systems with competition related data, maintaining competition documentation and dealing with queries
- Maximise data collection with customers and partners through accurate reporting and effective use of BWL systems
- Providing customer service support to increase the operational efficiency of workforce and competitions in order to help achieve financial targets and strategic goals
- Maintain the BWL E-learning platform, ensuring appropriate access for learners, tutors and ensuring courses are up to date for processing results, grades and asessments
- To assist the finance team in the processing of workforce and competitions finances as required
- To develop and provide regular monthly reports to contribute towards the monthly management reports and operational plan
- To respond to workforce and competition enquiries from customers, members, athletes, coaches, officials, clubs and suppliers (via email, telephone and post) and provide effective and informative customer service support
- To attend workforce events and competitions as required and provide appropriate support services during the event
- Implement operational plans to maximise revenue generation and meet annual targets.
- Any other general tasks to support the work of BWL
How to apply
Please fill in application and return as specified on the link below: http://britishweightlifting.org/resources/workforce-administrator-application-170119094050.pdf
Closing date for applications is 11 February 2019
Interviews will take place 20 February 2019