Sophia Gardens stadium is the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club and we are recruiting to fulfil the role of part time PA to the Chief Executive.
The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Chief Executive in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and Glamorgan County Cricket Club.
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Chief Executive’s daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- To set appointments and meetings for the Chief Executive as requested.
- To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
- To liaise effectively with internal departments and external organisations on behalf of the Chief Executive.
- To assist in the preparation for the Annual General Meeting including; the coordination of papers and Membership correspondence.
- To advise the Chief Executive of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments including; reports, presentations, conferences, and projects
- To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Chief Executive’s office
- To provide project management support for the Chief Executive and other members of the senior management team as required.
- To be responsible for submitting receipted returns to the Finance Department including expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of the Chief Executive.
- To provide a confidential and efficient filing system for the Chief Executive including HR files in line with the Data Protection Act and ensuring compliance with HR policies.
- To coordinate the travel arrangements of the Chief Executive and manage the travel budget for the senior management team.
- To undertake any other administrative duties which may arise from time-to-time as required by the Chief Executive.
Applicants ideally must live within daily travelling distance of Cardiff and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Amanda Simisker, Head of Events, Catering & HR at email@example.com
This vacancy will close on Wednesday 23rd January and interviews will take place week beginning Monday 28th January 2019.