Marketing and Insight Lead
Salary: £25,000 Pro Rata
Location: SportPark Loughborough
Snowsport England are looking to recruit a Marketing Lead who will develop engagement with our membership and partners in the wider industry through our marketing and communication channels, designing and producing marketing materials and campaigns, content creation for our products, services and programmes, developing new and existing digital projects and developing our CRM.
You will join a small but dynamic team, office based at SportPark Loughborough on a part-time basis (22.5 hours per week).
We are aware this role will cover a wide area of work which an applicant may not have full experience of all. Please show in your CV and cover letter the areas where your skills and experience are and therefore what you can bring to this exciting role at Snowsport England.
Snowsport England is an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Main Purpose of role:
Responsible for engaging with our membership and wider, via marketing and communication channels. Designing and producing marketing materials and campaigns, content creation for our events, services and programmes, developing new and existing digital projects and developing population of our CRM.
• Develop a range of Snowsport England marketing and communications products, programmes, resources, campaigns and activities.
• Ensure Consistent development of the brand identity
• Provide marketing support, advice and training to colleagues
• Plan and source media, including digital, print, photography, advertising and other services.
• Manage the production of a range of marketing materials and content from concept to delivery.
• Write engaging copy appropriate to a range of audiences.
• Identify and implement and PR opportunities
• Manage and attend events and campaigns
Increase revenue generation through innovative data-driven CRM and engagement approaches.
• Provide insight, analysis and solutions to maximise revenue generation.
• Establish effective and efficient methods for providing data insight of Snowsport customer segments.
• Provide high-quality data, insight, and advice to the staff, Board and Membership to inform the strategic direction of Snowsport England.
Responsibilities to overall organisation:
• To help the organisation become more efficient, increase income and find sponsorship opportunities and support the delivery of this
• Champion for safeguarding in all your work areas
• Respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment
• Previous marketing experience, ideally in a marketing, communications or insight - based role.
• A passion for sport and an active lifestyle would be advantageous
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and covering letter that addresses the requirements of the post and summarises your motivation for applying for the position to: Claire Pennell, Operations Manager - email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 22 January 2019
Interviews will take place on 7 February 2019