Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
Location: Glamorgan Cricket Club, Sophia Gardens Stadium, Cardiff, CF11 9XR.
Sophia Gardens stadium is the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club and we are recruiting to fulfil the role of a Sponsorship Executive.
The Sponsorship Executive. will be expected to become an integral part of the sponsorship function with the aim to support the Glamorgan CCC vision of ‘Making Wales Proud’.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sponsorship Executive will support the Head of Commercial in managing the Club corporate partnerships at all levels including sponsors, boxholder’s and 125 club members. Working with all departments of the club to identify and develop current customers into long terms partners and to assist in sourcing new clients
- Working with the Commercial and Marketing executive and Marketing Manager to service current partner’s rights packages and ensuring that ROI from sponsorship packages are achieved
- Act as the primary point of contact for sponsorship activation on during T20 Blast and International fixtures
- Support the commercial, events and operations teams in delivering non-cricket events at Sophia Gardens stadium
- Inbound and outbound calling supporting the sponsorship department and sponsors orders and enquiries
- Support the Hospitality & Event Manager in delivering the long-term box holders and 125 club members each season.
- Ensure all departments at GCCC understand and fulfil the rights held by sponsors which their departments provide i.e. tickets. Hospitality, marketing & PR etc.
- Support the Head of Commercial in the development of an overall sponsorship and asset strategy to deliver against the brand, commercial and communication aspirations of the Club and its partners.
- Manage and deliver three yearly events for Sponsors, box holders and 125 club members – Golf Day, Sponsors Lunch and a 125-club evening.
- Maintain accurate records for Head of Commercial, including partner contracts, rights and entitlements and ensure that these are accurately serviced.
- Regular meetings with key commercial partners to ensure KPI’s from sponsorship agreements are achieved.
Applicants ideally must live within daily travelling distance of Cardiff and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this Sponsorship Executive position, please email your CV to Huw Warren, Head of Commercial to the email address email@example.com
This vacancy will close on 1 February 2019.