HR & Staffing Executive
Location: Glamorgan Cricket Club, Sophia Gardens Stadium, Cardiff, CF11 9XR.
Sophia Gardens stadium is the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club and we are recruiting to fulfil the role of a Sponsorship Executive.
The HR & Staffing Executive will be expected to become an integral part of the sponsorship function with the aim to support the Glamorgan CCC vision of ‘Making Wales Proud’.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The HR Executive will take ownership of the successful recruitment, retention, development and administration for all variable labour within the company. To ensure that staff of the highest calibre, are resourced at all times, consistently liaising with all operational parties to ensure the staff have the correct skill level to fulfil the roles required. To ensure that all personnel employed are trained and developed to deliver the highest standards of service as required by the Clients. This role requires a commitment to employee welfare and the adherence to employment law at all times.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Ensure that all staff receive a full induction and relevant training on joining the Company, that sets them up to succeed and deliver
- Ensure adherence to employment legislation at all times.
- To explore new and diverse ways of recruiting and retaining a database of staff; commanding loyalty as much as possible in order to grow a large, reliable and professional team
- To ensure that all casual staff are booked, re-confirmed, checked in, accounted for and allocated to specific areas for each function or event and to oversee and monitor the process at other venues
- To liaise with operational management both before each function and event to agree staffing standards; and after each function and event to discuss staffing performance
- To reduce agency labour costs throughout, through innovative recruitment projects
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- To ensure that a commonality of standards is implemented and maintained with regards to the recruitment and selection process
- To ensure the staff database is managed, maintained and utilised to its fullest throughout the region.
- Ensure all variable workers within areas of responsibility are paid correctly and on time:
Applicants ideally must live within daily travelling distance of Cardiff and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this HR & Staffing Executive position, please email your CV to Amanda Simisker, Head of Events, Catering & HR to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy will close on 1 February 2019.