Compliance and Quality Administrator
Salary: £19,490 per annum
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England. We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Compliance and Quality Administrator to join our team on a fixed term basis, initially for six weeks covering sickness, with the possibility of a rolling one week contract thereafter.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Qualifications team. Reporting to the Compliance and Quality Leader, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service ensuring the accurate and timely registration and certification of our Qualifications and CPD provision.
The successful candidate must:
- Have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the ability to learn new processes quickly
- Have the ability to manage a varied work programme to tight deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
Find out more about us – the Swim England family - and what we do here: http://www.swimming.org
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
How to apply
- Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our Application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 12 December 2018. Applications after this time will not be considered
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 19 December 2018