Customer Service and Administration Leader
Salary: £25,304 per annum
Location: SportPark, Loughborough, LE11 3QF
The Institute of Swimming work in conjunction with Swim England as a subsidiary, and exist for the good of the sport; developing the best aquatic professionals is our priority.
We are the largest provider of Swim England qualifications and aquatics courses and we train over 60 per cent of all swimming teachers in the UK.
We are seeking a Customer Service and Administration Leader to join our team on a fixed term maternity cover.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Institute of Swimming as part of a busy Customer Service team. You will be responsible for leading the Customer Service team by example, in delivering an excellent and efficient customer service department. You will be a role model to the team, providing coaching and support to team members, ensuring that all targets are met and all Institute of Swimming courses are efficiently administrated.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- An excellent customer service ethos, putting the customer at the heart of business.
- Experience of working with online booking and payment systems
- A high level of computer literacy, with proven experience of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment where information and decisions are required at short notice
If you think you would be perfect for this role but would prefer part time hours, we are also welcoming applications from people able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week over 5 days. If this applies to you please specify your preferred working pattern on your cover letter.
Find out more about us – the Institute of Swimming family - and what we do here: http://www.swimming.org/ios/
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
How to apply
- Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to email@example.com
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date for applications is Midnight 9 December 2018. Applications after this time will not be considered
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 18 December 2018