Elected Non-Executive Director
Salary: Expenses Paid
There has never been a better time to positively impact the wellbeing of people up and down the country. Sport and recreation organisations are uniquely placed to help the disadvantaged and the socially excluded and support people in their mental and physical wellbeing. We are currently seeking an Elected Non-Executive Director to help us create an active nation through sport and recreation.
This year, we are looking for a Director who has skills and experience in at least one or more of the following areas:
- Policy/Parliamentary Knowledge.
And if you are excited about/can demonstrate:
- Creative and strategic thinking that challenges/refines conventional ways the sector has operated;
- Using your skills to constructively challenge group thinking and potential inhibiters to change at a national level;
- Making a clear commitment to improving diversity and equality and understanding the needs of under-represented groups in sport and recreation;
- The potential of the UK’s sport and recreation landscape to change lives for the better.
Previous Board experience is not necessary and we welcome applications from all ages and backgrounds.
How to apply
Closing date – applications should be received by 12noon on Friday 31 May 2019.