Salary: Pro rata up to £25,000 pa
Hours: 20 hours per week
The British Gliding Association is looking for the right person to coordinate and develop our marketing activity with a key aim of increasing participation in gliding.
This is a flexible, 20 hours per week, home based opportunity. Occasional weekend involvement will be required. Key responsibilities include;
• Coordinate BGA marketing and social media campaigns, including engagement with BGA member clubs
• Create dynamic, fresh, online content and other promotional resources that encourage engagement and increase audience presence on BGA websites and social media
• Identify trends in social media usage to drive engagement and growth
• Maintain a consistent corporate identity in all areas of marketing and promotional activity
• Provide clearly defined messages to several audiences and stakeholders
The right person ideally has relevant marketing and social media experience, is engaging and self-driven, has knowledge of the sport of gliding, and holds a full driving licence.
Skills and attributes required
· Highly developed written and spoken english language skills
· IT literate to a good standard
· Understands how to enthuse people about a great sport!
How to apply
Please submit an application including CV in confidence to Pete Stratten, BGA, 8 Merus Court, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1RJ
Closing date for applications is 1 December 2017