CRM & Insight Manager
Location: Bisham Abbey NSC, Marlow, Bucks
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 (dependent on experience)
England Hockey is recruiting for a CRM and Insight Manager to join its Commercial Team.
The CRM & Insight Manager will have responsibility for creating, developing and executing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Strategy across all key customer segments, working closely with the marketing and communications teams to implement appropriate direct marketing initiatives to deliver against key business and commercial priorities.
Through customer data and insights, the CRM & Insight Manager will personalise and optimise the end to end customer experience. Stakeholder management is key - working with IT, external agencies and other appropriate stakeholders, supporting the integration of customer data into other owned and earned channels, e.g. CRM database, website, social media, etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Evolve, improve and execute the CRM strategy to deliver positive experiences for our different customer groups.
• Through data segmentation, personalisation and targeting, ensure customers receive relevant and engaging content to increase the value in their relationship with EH
• Be an expert on EH’s customer and provide regular insight to the marketing and communications teams and the wider business that assists in the planning and development of campaigns and products. • Work across the business to improve the understanding of data, its importance for the business and how it can inform key decision making.
• Manage the processes around data capture, importing, cleansing, enhancement and data segmentation to ensure our database becomes an increasingly valuable and user friendly resource.
• Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing and the Communications Manager to ensure that all campaign activity is effectively executed through appropriate CRM channels
• Develop and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies across all channels and departments to increase EH’s database.
• Play a lead role in the planning, delivery and review of EH’s experiential projects that are key to getting more people playing the sport.
• Play a lead role in the planning, delivery and review of EH’s Major Events’ campaigns – driving ticket/hospitality sales and customer engagement / experience.
• Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to build a clear set of CRM objectives to ensure that all campaigns are tracked and results are reported on to inform the development of a long-term, insight-led marketing strategy.
• Manage and set the CRM budgets with a view on maintaining efficiencies and value
• Manage and mentor the CRM and Insight Officer to set objectives, manage review processes and develop their skills within the CRM landscape.
• Build, manage and maintain strong relationships and communication within the organisation and with external providers.
• Manage EH’s data protection policies and processes, in conjunction with the IT & Business Systems Manager.
• Any other reasonable management request.
The CRM and Insight Manager must demonstrate the England Hockey Brand Personality through their behaviours:
Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant degree (specialism in business statistics or CRM Marketing) or relevant experience
• In-depth experience in a multichannel CRM role and of driving ROI from database driven direct marketing programmes
• Experience of successfully managing CRM budgets
• Solid analytical background in many of the following areas; propensity modelling, customer profiling & targeting, direct to customer communications, targeting models, retention & churn approaches
• Digitally literate with a good understanding of HTML or basic SQL queries to aid data migration
• Experience of database management, including experience of extracting and analysing customer data using Advanced Excel or other statistical software • Experience of managing external agencies
• Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a team
• Demonstrable success in managing customer / member relationships
• Able to provide examples of making a positive impact on an organisation from data management
Skills and Abilities
• Extremely strong customer focus – prioritising customer experience above all else
• Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills at a senior level
• Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to get the best out of individuals
• Innovative problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong project management skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit – able to think outside the box to deliver creative solutions to complex problems
• Articulate and passionate about database led marketing
• A team player, able to work with and support a variety of internal teams
• Preparedness to work unsocial hours and travel domestically
• A sense of humour and a passion for the sport, the customer and the brand
How to apply
For a full Job Description and details of how to apply, please click on the link here
Contact: Michele Townsend E-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 14th July, 2017 at 5.00pm
Interview Date: TBC