We understand the many challenges those running sports governing bodies face, whether they are paid board members or volunteers. Our Sport and Leisure team are well positioned to provide outstanding service and guidance to NGBs, with the emphasis being on what we can do for you.
We genuinely believe in the wider public importance of sport and we are passionate about helping NGBs improve their own operating and governance procedures. In short, we see our role as that of a governing body support team, there to ease the burden and to provide clear advaice, allowing individuals involved to get on with running their sport.
How can we help?
- Drafting and amending constitutions, rules and regulatory frameworks
- Advice on incorporation and transferring to charity or CASC status
- Advice on compliance with funding agreements
- Advice on internal disciplinary matters
- Advice on anti-doping and compliance
- Drafting anti-corruption policies
- Advice on Equality and Disability law
- Advice on brand protection, rights clearances and sponsorship agreements
- Drafting data protection, privacy and child protection policies
- Advice on company law and directors duties
- Advice on sponsorship and broadcasting agreements
- Advice on IT agreements, website development and social networking policies
- Advice on employment and HR issues
- Advice on property and construction matters
Please find below a download which provides further information on Thomas Eggar in relation to the Legal Panel Framework.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email firstname.lastname@example.org