Before starting the volunteer recruitment process, it is important to carry out background research and consider why you require volunteers and what role they will play in the organisation (please see the volunteer role description).
Recruitment procedures have to be carried out to ensure that:
- it is widely advertised you are seeking volunteers
- information is in palce on how volunteers should apply
- an interview process is in place
- the selecton process and folow-up procedures (e.g. CRB checks) are in place
- you know how to deal with candidates' refusal.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email firstname.lastname@example.org