The specialist sports law group at Moorhead James has worked with sports-related organisations for over 20 years and through our participation in the Legal Panel Framework we look forward to sharing our experience and expertise with you.
Our areas of work for the Panel include the following:
- Contracts, grants and funding agreements
- Corporate law, governance and constitutional matters
- Charity and trust law, including CASC registration
- Commercial, sponsorship, franchising and licensing agreements
- Regulation and disciplinary matters
- Equality and diversity
- Property, planning and construction
- Data protection and privacy
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Insolvency Law
Please find below a download which provides more information on Moorhead James in relation to the Legal Panel Framework.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email firstname.lastname@example.org