Gateley is a top 50 UK law firm with a wealth of experience across a wide rage of sports. Our dedicated sports unit will ensure that you receive first rate support on all sport related matters. Our wealth of
connections outside the legal profession means we can put together a starting eleven which will ensure that the right result is achieved.
We have enviable experience dealing with sports clubs, agents and governing bodies on all corporate, commercial and contractual issues.
Areas of law covered:
- Administrative and public law
- Bidding & staging major events (International)
- Charity & Trust law including CASC registration
- Contracts/grant agreements between and from public bodies.
- Corporate law/governance/constitutional affairs
- Data protection/privacy
- Employment law
- Equality and disability law
- EU sports policy/law (Competition law)
- Insolvency law
- Immigration law
- New media/IT
- Property, planning and construction law
- Publishing/media law
Please find below a document which provides more information on Gateley in relation to the Legal Panel Framework.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email email@example.com