Farrer & Co
The sports law practice at Farrers is rooted in our relationships with and our work for governing bodies of sport, including, amongst others, British Rowing, the British Olympic Association, the Lawn Tennis Association, the Rugby Football Union and UK Athletics.
We are proud that these relationships stretch back over many years, which we believe is testament to the service we provide. We have a highly rated understanding of the sports sector, and currently act, as set out above, for a wide range of national and international governing bodies and sport and recreation associations. We are rated particularly highly for our sports regulatory, employment, equality, commercial, reputation management and charity expertise.
In the main we help national governing bodies and sport and recreations associations and clubs in the following areas:
- Rules and regulations
- Finance & funding issues, including advising on the terms of UK Sport and Sport England funding
- Brand & reputation management
- Compliance & regulatory, including data protection and health and safety
- Welfare and child protection issues
- Stadium and venue hire & event management
- Establishing charities and charitable foundations
- Disciplinary hearings and dispute resolution
- Commercial contracts, including business critical contracts with suppliers and service providers
- Sponsorship, merchandising and other exploitation of rights
- Employment issues
Please find below a download which provides more information on Farrer & Co in relation to the Legal Panel Framework.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email firstname.lastname@example.org