Although Dolmans is a Cardiff-based law firm we have achieved outstanding results for our clients across the UK. We have gained a reputation for our expertise and professionalism and integrity is an essential element of the way in which we provide our legal services to our clients.
We are a dynamic, multi-disciplinary practice, highly skilled in the delivery of our services. Our areas of speciality in which we can provide services to you include:
- Administrative/public law;
- Charity and Trust Law;
- Contract/Grant Agreements including assistance with the completion of the online Funded NGB and Partner Annual Self Assurance Process;
- Corporate Law, including governance and constitution issues;
- Commercial Law;
- Data Protection and Privacy;
- Employment Law;
- Equality and Diversity;
- Intellectual Property Law;
- Dispute Resolution, including membership disputes and selection issues;
- New Media/IT/Broadcasting;
- Property, Planning and Construction Law;
- Publishing Law/Media Law; and
- Regulatory/Disciplinary matters.
Please find below a download which provides more information on Dolmans in relation to the Legal Panel Framework.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email firstname.lastname@example.org