Bates Wells Braithwaite
BWB is a City-based commercial law firm with a difference. We have the leading charity and not-for-profit practice in the UK as well as
providing our clients with a full service – including corporate and commercial, employment, dispute resolution, property, intellectual property and immigration advice.
Our sports team brings together the full range of expertise from across the firm to match the needs of the wide spectrum of sports clients. This spread is highly unusual in a City firm and our practice is duly recognised in the major legal directories, Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
Areas of advice include:
- Governance and restructuring
- Player and team selection
- Safeguarding and CRB
- Data protection
- Helping you with advice to member clubs
- Charitable status and setting up associated charitable foundations
- Intellectual property rights advising on brand management and endorsement
- Sponsorship and event management
- Immigration issues, including work permits
- Employment matters & managing volunteers
- Dispute resolution in the courts and sports dispute resolution forums including the Court of Arbitration of Sport in Switzerland
- Advising on grants, loans and funding capital projects, including taking security over funded facilities
- Advising on receipt and use of funding from
- Sport England and other statutory funders
Please find below a download which provides more information on Bates Wells Braithwaite in relation to the Legal Panel Framework.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email email@example.com