We will help our members' flourish at grassroots
In 2012, we commit to providing support for governing and representative bodies for their activities at grassroots level.
Sport and recreation epitomise community cohesion. But participants, volunteer clubs and movement and dance schools operating on a shoestring face tough times ahead.
- We will identify the changes in local authority policies which are affecting our members
- We will provide our members with tools to help them fight decisions which adversely affect them and their clubs, schools or classes at a local level
- We will highlight the issues which matter with those with the power to influence them
- We will campaign for positive changes to the Community Amateur Sports Club scheme
- We will fight for a better deal for music licensing for community organisations in the sector.
How are we doing? Click here for an update on what we've done so far.
What do you think of our New Year’s Resolutions?
We would love to hear your comments. Contact us by email or Twitter.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email email@example.com