Our MRS (Market Research Society) accredited researcher with more than four years practical experience in research is available to work with you to meet your research needs however large or small.
The Alliance can provide members with both quantitative and qualitative research services as a complete package or only where you need it in any, or all, of the areas below.
- producing suitable research proposals to address a brief
- advice on existing questionnaire design to ensure the most useful and relevant data will be collected, the questions are user friendly and responses are maximised
- writing questionnaires for online surveys
- writing discussion guides for focus groups and in-depth interviews
- scripting and hosting professional, personalised online surveys through sophisticated software
- moderating focus groups, workshops and in-depth interviews
- data cleaning, weighting and analysis
- producing easy to digest and engaging reports in PowerPoint or PDF format
- presenting on findings.
Examples of the types of research we can undertake for you include; member/customer satisfaction surveys, monitoring and evaluation of programmes or projects, social reserach (e.g. policy impact), advertising and brand communications and literature reviews.
You can have a look at some of our research publications here.
Costs: £150+VAT per day (plus travel expenses if necessary)
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email firstname.lastname@example.org