Active Travel (Wales) bill
- Make it a requirement to indentify and map the network walking and cycling routes
- Introduce a duty to indentify enhancements to create a fully integrated network for walking and cycling
- Deliver an enhanced network where funds are availbable
- Consider the potential for walking and cycling provision when developing new road schemes
- Consider revisions to public rights of way to make them more useable for walking and cycling
All sport and recreation activities that use the public highway network in Wales.
Respond online via the link below.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email email@example.com