Salary: £31,000 - £38,000 with London weighting, a contributory pension, flexible working hours and generous holiday allowance
Location: BaseballSoftballUK’s Central London Office, Borough
BaseballSoftballUK is looking to recruit a new full time permanent member of staff to lead on our commercial work.
The role would be well suited to someone who loves relationship building and developing new commercial concepts. There’s no need for you to have an interest in our sports, but a passion for what we’re doing is essential.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will need to be organised and creative. You’ll be asked to oversee existing commercial relationships, while building new ones. You’ll need to be prepared to create and deliver on a commercial strategy.
1. To manage corporate relationships through an organised and systematic system of relationship management.
2. To seek new partnerships with private sector organisations, managing all aspects of the journey - from identification through scoping, pitching and contract phases.
3. To create and deliver on a corporate relationships strategy in line with BaseballSoftballUK’s organisational aspirations, seeking opportunities to deliver corporate softball, sponsor, sell, advertise or partner with BaseballSoftballUK.
4. To manage the relationships with key suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and corporate partners. To develop new opportunities to partner with service suppliers.
5. To develop new revenue streams within the business, e.g. new events, new approaches, membership schemes, etc.
6. To support the CEO in the development of the business.
· Revenue generated through corporate relationships.
· Revenue generated through the delivery of corporate softball events.
· Sponsorship and advertising revenue.
· Revenue generated from suppliers.· Number and quality of corporate relationships
The role combines client servicing with new business and commercial activity aspects of work. We are after someone who has experience managing client relationships, who is personable, friendly and organised. The role suits someone looking to take on a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have experience with client management, be able to professionally manage concurrent relationships, have experience of pitching for new business and come with creative ideas. Good presentation skills and an ability to make a professional pitch (including collateral) are desired skills.
Applications should be made online by clicking here. You will be asked to provide information about your background and education as well as providing us with a personal statement.
For more information, please contact the BaseballSoftballUK Office on +44 (0) 20 7453 7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications will be end of day on Tuesday 29 August 2017.
Interviews are likely to take place from Monday 11 September 2017.