Equestrian Services Coordinator
Location: Abbey Park, Stareton
Salary: £23,000 - £26,500
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the BEF as Equestrian Services Coordinator. This will be a dual role working as part of the BEF’s services function the purpose of which will be to:
· Administer and develop Para-equestrian National Classification, working closely with, and supporting, the National Classification Panel. To advise and support individuals through the process of applying for classification, being the conduit between the participants and classifiers, to ensure that high standards of customer service are maintained.
· Assist in the timely completion of all administrative matters related to the BEF’s relationship with the Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI), the international governing body of equestrian sport.
· Provide additional support for regulatory hearings and appeals.
· Provide additional administrative support to the Company Secretary, BEF Board and Council.
The successful candidate will need to have:
· Empathy with disability sport; an understanding of para sport and/or classification and knowledge of equestrian sport would be an advantage.
· A good understanding of office management systems and MS suite
· Experience of working in an administrative role
· Experience of supporting committees and working with external partners.
· Strong time management skills
· An ability to multitask and prioritise your work load to ensure efficient delivery of tasks
· Strong organisational skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Strong attention to detail
· A team player with an ability to deal with all members of the organisation in a professional and friendly manner
· A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to be adaptable to meet the needs of the business
How to apply
Further information including a job description and application form can be found at www.bef.co.uk/vacancies Interested applicants should complete the application form and send it, together with an up to date CV, to Maggie Moreton, Head of Secretariat, British Equestrian Federation, Abbey Park, Stareton, Warwickshire, CV8 2RH or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is 4 July 2017 at 12:00pm
Interviews taking place during the week commencing 17 July.