Regional Youth Participation Executive (North East)
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
There are three key phases to ensure the growth of All Stars cricket:
· Drive club and community adoption of the programme
· Advise County Cricket Boards (CCBs) on leveraging the national marketing campaign for the local promotion of All Stars Cricket.
· Ensure a consistently outstanding experience for kids and parents throughout the programme, through the training of CCB staff and club volunteers.
Skills & Experience
This role requires:
· Community minded & passionate about kids development
· Ideally deliverer training expertise
· Outstanding inter-personal skills with ability to quickly establish strong partnerships
This role is seen as critical to the leadership and selling of the ‘Kids Strategy’. Additionally, the youth participation pathway will form a critical piece of the broader participation pathway due to be rolled out in 2018.
The complexity and the type of problems encountered by this role are in its nature include:
· Contribute to the development of All Stars Cricket to achieve core KPI’s.
· Lead CCB staff through the implementation of the joint business plans for All Stars Cricket
· Align and implement All Stars Cricket to exceed the set standards and expectations nationally.
· Contribute to the overall unification of English Cricket by engaging key Cricket stakeholders within the region
· Give fans a variety of innovative opportunities to be a part of cricket activities throughout your regions
· Maximise Crickets assets to convert fans to participants
· In partnership with your CCB’s and ECB, set strategic distribution directive for All Stars Cricket
· Oversee the successful rollout of the program
· Improve the retention and graduation of participants to the next level of the pathway through quality control measures
· Leverage All Stars Cricket to engage parental involvement in the pathway as the best hour of their week with their kids.
· Actively engage with other departments across the ECB & CCB’s to ensure ‘Participation’ is "top of mind" when strategic plans are being developed, as the function that underpins the ECB strategy & vision
· Ensure programmes are adequately resourced to deliver a quality experience for participants and their parents.
· Maximise professional assets within the region to inspire.
· Support the conversion of school based activities into sustainable community participation.
· Drive the promotional strategy for All Stars Cricket in the region.
· The role has a direct impact on business success by growing sustainable participation substantially and inspiring the next generation of cricketers.
· The impact and reach of decisions will impact all CCB’s and their participation teams, as well as all junior clubs and their members.
· The role holder is required to interact with CCB Participation Managers.
· The level at which they operate means that they are required to influence CCB’s and Club/association decision makers.
How to apply
Please apply using the link and attach your CV and Cover Letter https://ecb.ciphr-irecruit.com/templates/CIPHR/jobdetail_266.aspx