Project Delivery Team Officer – Marketing & Communications (Apprenticeship)
Salary: £9,250 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
· This is a paid internship role. The successful candidate will be expected to work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Media Marketing with our delivery partner Sports Structures. Most of the learning will take place during work time, however you will be expected to travel to and from Birmingham for assessment centres approximately twice per month (expenses paid by Volleyball England).
· To work closely with the Marketing & Communications Coordinator to create engaging content for Volleyball England’s social media and online presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
· To support Volleyball England projects and programmes through designing documents and promotional resources, providing social media coverage, and marketing Volleyball England competitions and events.
Marketing & Communications
· Create content that promotes audience and member interaction, increases audience presence on Volleyball England sites, and encourages audience participation
· Assist the Marketing & Communications Coordinator with marketing projects
· Design documents, digital content and resources to support and market Volleyball England programmes, projects, competitions and events to the core market and further afield
· Analyse and report audience information and demographics, including website analytics, and promote successes
· Support the writing and distributing of Time Out, Volleyball England’s member e-newsletter and any other communications as designated by the Marketing & Communications Coordinator
· Manage Volleyball England social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms
· Identify trends in social media usage to drive engagement and growth, and develop Volleyball England’s presence on national social media campaigns
· Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content to increase social media engagement
· Manage social media communication
· Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction, whilst analysing, managing and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
· Support Volleyball England competitions and events through social media marketing before events, and live updates during and at events
· Coordinate advertising and marketing campaigns with social media strategies
· Work alongside Project Delivery Team Officers on a number of projects and programmes to support Volleyball England’s core market
· To undertake such additional duties as may reasonably be required by the organisation
· To provide high standards of customer service and communication to external partners and the Volleyball England membership and core market
· To work towards and successfully complete the Level 3 Social Media Apprenticeship with Sports Structures, attending educational sessions and assessment centres when required, and juggling both work and learning effectively
How to apply
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application Pack.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Hannah Winsbury, Business Services Coordinator, via email or on 01509 227723.