Area Support & Administration Officer (Wales)
Salary: £22,177 - £30,515 pa (depending on experience)
Based at: Cardiff/Wales
Contract: Fixed One Year
Join Britain’s biggest walking charity to help more people enjoy the benefits of walking
The Ramblers is looking to recruit a skilled and experienced individual to support the coordination and delivery of Ramblers’ activities in Wales. In the main, activities are delivered through a network of volunteer-led local groups who in turn are coordinated by committees of regional volunteers.
The role of Area Support and Administration Officer is primarily focused on the provision of support to a limited number of area committees to help volunteers meet the Ramblers aspirations for them, as well as supporting the administration needs of a small office.
· A proven track record in managing and working with volunteers
· Experience of designing and delivering training and support
· Experience of dealing with difficult people
· Ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrable attention to detail and the needs of different audiences
· Ability to analyse data and present reports
· Excellent IT skills and an ability to support others to use software and programmes
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to travel and to spend evenings and weekends away from home
· Interest in knowledge of walking or engaging people with the outdoors
· Experience of working for an organisation with a branch structure
· Commitment to work and values of the Ramblers
How to apply
Application is by completed covering letter and CV. The Ramblers are an equal opportunities employer; the equal opps form can be found here. Completed forms should be sent by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 7 April 2017
Interviews date: 17 April 2017 to 21 April 2017
The Ramblers are an equal opportunities employer. We warmly welcome applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community and aim to promote diversity.