Working closely with the finance officer and other finance assistants, the finance assistant will be capable of preparing management accounts and accounts to trial balance.
The applicant should be AAT qualified or qualified by experience and have a minimum of four years experience of working with computerised accounts and spreadsheets. Knowledge of Sage systems is an advantage.
To assist the finance officer in maintaining accurate financial records for the English Table Tennis Association (ETTA) Limited.
To supervise and assist the part-time finance assistant with:
- purchase ledger and sales ledger
- chasing debtors on regular basis
- general accounting functions such as banking and recording receipts and payments
- reporting on various departmental management accounts such as community coach programme/coaching programme/competitions/development department
- assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts for the association
- budgeting and accounting for various grants
- preparing other financial reports on Sage, Excel and Word as required.
Return completed application forms to:
Private and Confidential
English Table Tennis Association
Closing date: 6 August 2012
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email firstname.lastname@example.org